Digital Document Encryptor
- Lock your files against ID-Theft
Certified and awarded software suitable for both the enterprise and private user. Encrypt sensitive documents and other private digital information you have on your computer.
Store information securely or send secure attachments by e-mail without worries. The receiver of an e-mail with an encrypted file will only need the right password and a browser to decrypt the e-mail locally. Point-to-point e-mail security ®.
Select files or folders through the easy to use interface or simply right click on a file or a folder. The Digital Document Encryptor supports the AES 256 bit standard for maximum security.
- One year subscription that
includes support and full
- Uses strong encryption and supports several encryption algorithms including the new AES standard 256 Bits.
- The software allows you to easily select a file to be encrypted by a simple right click, browse for a file or drag and drop functionality.
- Create encrypted e-mail attachments that can be sent to someone that does not have the software installed. Only the correct password is needed to unlock encrypted information.
Encrypted file is sent as an HTML file. The Receiver only needs to double click on the attached file as normal to start the decryption. Files can also be sent as .safe files and decrypted with the free SafeIT Encryption Reader ®.
- Also take advantage of the Free SafeIT Encryption Reader for installation on other computers where you only need to be able to decrypt information that you carry with you for example.
- The software supports multiple encryption of selected files i.e. encrypt a file more than once and use different combinations of passwords and encryption algorithms.
- The software includes full shredding functionality and always offers you the opportunity to shred the original file when you have completed a successful encryption.
The following examples highlight a few security situations in need of encryption. Note that the combination of file encryption and disk encryption can be very useful to support your individual way of working with sensitive information.
- Where more than one user has access to a PC with personal or confidential information (not forgetting support personnel or colleagues) or where the data is held on a LAN.
- Where information is to be transmitted via external media; USB-memory, flash-memory or floppy disk for example.
- As an additional measure where a PC already incorporates an access control mechanism.
- Encryption secures the data itself, which will remain encrypted even if the PC is lost, stolen or accessed by someone that bypasses the log-in barrier.
- f you are connected to the Internet and fear that someone might break into your computer. Encryption software makes sure that sensitive and personal files are protected from unlawful access and ID- Theft.
The SafeIT Technology is based on well known standards and approved encryption algorithms:
- New AES-standard Rijndael, 256 bits
- Blowfish, 448 bits
- Twofish, 256 bits
- SafeIT-algorithm, 480 bits
Secure e-mail attachments support the following file formats:
- .html files that can pass through firewalls without problems. Embedded java technology allows for decryption without installing software.
- .safe file format in between SafeIT users.
- .zip for those with a preference for compressed folders.
- .exe for files stored on media where there is no risk for conflicts with AV software etc.
System requirements Languages
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, VISTA or XP
- 15 MB free disk space
- 10 MB free RAM